Resources to solve the toughest issues
Mr. Kading has experience representing financial institutions, lenders, and governmental entities in a wide variety of financial, lending, mortgage lending, and real property matters. A litigator with a unique view of the recent economic crisis, working with private and institutional lenders to achieve significant recoveries against third party borrowers, real property appraisers, and mortgage brokers.
Mr. Kading has worked with national and regional financial institutions, local community banks, credit unions, and private lenders, Mr. Kading is uniquely positioned to provide litigation and dispute resolution services.
Handling a Wide Array of Financial Matters:
- Bankruptcy claims
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Fiduciary duties
- Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (HOEPA)
- Lender liability
- Mortgage misrepresentation and fraud
- Notes and personal guarantees
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Sales and leasing transactions
- Truth-In-Lending Act (TILA)