Resources to solve the toughest issues
We represent financial institutions, lenders, and governmental entities in a wide variety of financial, lending, mortgage lending, and real property matters. We have been at the forefront of the economic crisis working with private and institutional lenders to achieve significant recoveries against third party borrowers, real property appraisers, and mortgage brokers. We also have experience representing clients in RESPA, TILA, HOEPA, FCRA, and FDCPA disputes.
From national and regional financial institutions to local community banks, credit unions, and private lenders, we are uniquely positioned to provide litigation and dispute resolution services to meet the demands of today's financial industry.
The firm handles matters involving all aspects of federal bankruptcy law as well as a full range of matters arising under state laws relating to commercial and real estate finance transactions, creditors' rights, insolvency, business reorganizations and receiverships.
Handling a Wide Array of Financial Matters:
- Bankruptcy claims
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Fiduciary duties
- Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (HOEPA)
- Lender liability
- Mortgage misrepresentation and fraud
- Notes and personal guarantees
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Sales and leasing transactions
- Secured transactions
- Truth-In-Lending Act (TILA)
- Unlawful detainer